Cheaters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheaters

Post  EoP Arceye on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Have you seen someone cheating, that means anyone in any of your games.

Please help EoP rid the world of such SCUM.

Some games have the ability to record your game and a vault where you can upload the video for friends to see, USE this function if you see a cheat save the game upload it to your vault for all to see, if you are on my friends list and have such a video let me know I will watch it record it and youtube the cheating scum, eventually they will be shamed into either quitting gaming or playing fair.

But FIRST....  what constitutes cheating??

I will put a post up of my opinions of what constitutes to cheating, after being in the online gaming community since 1998 I have learned a lot about what is accepted as fair gaming and what is blatant cheating so the list will be a fair list.

Last edited by EoP Arceye on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

EoP Arceye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheaters

Post  EoP Arceye on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:04 pm

I am really not that bothered about modded controllers, as they are available to buy commercially and as I use a keyboard and mouse on my xbox I suppose some people would regard that as a cheat even though it gives no advantage other than it makes me more comfortable , it also has the ability to have rapid fire built into the adaptor ( which is actually slower than my fingers so again no advantage ).

If however some people feel strongly about modded controllers as cheating then I would back them up fully, ( but I will never give up my mouse and keyboard as me using a controller for FPS games is just so wrong )

For competition however I will insist on no modded controllers and if they were to be used against us then the other team is cheating as far as I am concerned.

EoP Arceye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EoP KHORNE on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 pm

We want to promote a we do not cheat reputation for EoP. When we get into a game we want people to have a positive experience and want to join EoP. To many people have ruined gamers fun by hacking and modding.

Incoming fire has the right of way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EoP KHORNE
Admin

http://enforcersofpain.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: